RADIATOR

I just bought a 4 core radiator for my Scout (with manual tranny) for
$249 and that included shipping from Calif to Wa.

Hugh's Factory Direct Radiator Sales
8655 Hwy 99E
Los Molinos, Ca 96055
e-mail  berrys@domain.elided
I don't have their phone number,  They do have a web site.

Rik DesJardin
RikOFWA@domain.elided
My 77 Traveler keeps getting modified even though it's not running.

Rik DesJardin
RikOFWA@domain.elided
My 77 Traveler keeps getting modified even though it's not running.
http://users.pullman.com/rdesjard/scout/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]