Heater Control Valve - 392, Gas Fill Hose

Folks,

Some time ago I remember someone stating that the heater control valve on IH
V-8's was the same as Ford truck.  Well the local Kragen only has in line
valves for Ford application, not the ones that thread into the top of the
engine towards the rear, that I need.

Does anyone have the numbers or specific year and model that cross
references for these threaded control valves?  I'm hoping that with the
right reference I can find this locally as my Travelall is hitting the road
this weekend.

Also, has any one got a source for the rubber fill tube hose for the tank on
the front (passenger side) for a '73 Travelall (Pickups might also use
this).  This is not common (2"?) gas line because it has a bend in it.
Someone put straight hose on my vehicle and it has kinked, making it very
hard to fill.

Thanks,

David Brown	'73 Travelall 392/727 New Paint (in/out), Carpet,
Upholstery, Headliner, almost ready to go