I NEED A RAIDITOR :-(

Yep, my raditor just started leaking from, what I assume, is a rust hole.
ANd on looking at the raidor and the fluid that was coming out of it it
looks like it is pretty rusted (so I think that this little rust hole is
just the beguining)  so I stuck some stoip leak in there and added more
antifreeze and it quit agfter a few miles and the temp never got too high
(but it did get to normal for one :)

However, I am done rambleing, doesn't someone have a source for Raiditors?

Please respond

BTW:  70 1200 pickup, 345 gas, 4 speed manual.

Thanks,
Luke