Jim Grammer

To Those Who have Voiced Concern-

There is currently a Scout for sale on the BB classifieds by Jim Grammer
from down near San Luis Obispo, CA.  Isn't he the former digester that
we have frequently asked about?  He was a great help to me with advice
on a few occasions, and if you'd like to let him know that he is missed,
his current e-mail address is on the ad, I think!
Drop him a line and tell him to join us again!

Michael

The Scout ad is around October 2, I think, but can't remember for
sure-it's a diesel, I think, too!