Master Cylinders

Yesterday I ordered a _NEW_ master cylinder at NAPA.
The young kid behind the counter not only knew what a
cornbinder was, had had a 56 a while back.  Anyway,
he said the rebuilt ($21.99) was a good choice if I were
planning to sell in two weeks, otherwise he recommended
the new one.  He said the quality of the rebuilts is bad.
Kind of backs up some past threads we have had here on
the digest.  Anyway, the new one was $71.99, United
(NAPA Brand) 36358 for my 72 1210 with 4 wheel drums.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup