Re: JC Whitney & Sway bars

Roy Ireland wrote:
>The J C Whitney catalog numbers for the anti-sway bars are as follows:

71-78 Scout II
Front Bars 1" dia    18KX6561N
Rear Bars  7/8" dia  18KX6560X
$99.98 each

Whitney has a web site at www.jcwhitney.com or you can call their order
line
at 312-431-6102.
Once you've ordered from them, you'll never want for a catalog again!<

Roy,

   I wonder if these bars could easily be adapted to Scout 800's?

  Speaking of JC Whitney, sounds like at least a few digesters have ordered
from them.  At one time they had a pretty poor reputation.  On one of the
Compuserve auto forums the consenus was DON'T deal with them.  Have thing
changed?  My only experience goes back many years, and then the problem was
everything I ordered was out of stock.

Doug