Re: sway bars from whitney

Steve,

  I don't have a JC Whitney catalog.  Do they list sway bars for the 800's?
  Is the bar you got sort of a generic?  Or is it specifically made for the
Scout II?

  I talked to Quickor Suspension in Portland, OR about sway bars for my
800.  I think it was around $400.  That included special mounts, etc.   He
was going to adapt the actual bars off a Mustang (?)  He warned against
only using  a single front or a single rear.  Claims it's very dangerous,
you have to have both front & rear or none at all.

Doug