Re: JC whitney swaybars for Scout

In a message dated 10/4/98 1:02:19 PM Central Daylight Time, owner-ihc-
digest@domain.elided writes:

>  My roomate Bo just got the swaybar for the Scout 2 frontend and it arrived
>  from JC whitney today in the mail. Anyone have experiance with these
>  swaybars? Bo will have to give you all a report of how they work.

yes please do let us know if the are worth the $$$.  what is the part # for
those?

Steve Tucker
Author: the Kansas Offroadr
http://Members.aol.com/ksoffroadr/index.html

Offical: Just Scout'n Around
http://home.swbell.net/bindersc/stand.htm
Check out our new format!!!

Scout's owned:

74 Scout II (258) (metal half cab) sold...whoops
65 Scout (152) (parts) sold
61 Scout (152) sold...whoops
73 Scout II (345) sold
75 Scout II Traveler (345) sold
76 Scout II Traveler (345) sold
74 scout II (258) "the beast" sold
77 SS II (345) (featured in Feb. 98 4X4 Power mag.) (White one)
PS: I didn't thrash in frt. wheel drive...I fixed it right after I broke it.

76 Scout II (304) Scrap
73 Scout II (304) (metal half cab)