Re: ? Good carb cleaning

Hello Dan,

    Just got back in from opening day of archery season (scout/hunting
truck) - nothing with antlers. I used some unknown old can off the shelf in
the garage. It's gone now. Look closely at the can you describe (its
Berkebile 2+2) and they're based right here in Somerset PA. Hmm, think I'd
have known better. I'll try this again if the rain stops long enough :)
Thanks.

Daniel Nees wrote:

> Matt, what carb cleaner did you use? I only use 2+2 from Berkabill, it
> is the best stuff you can use and really gets what that stuff you get a
> Pep Boys bounces off of.

---
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Do pediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?
Who's this guy Curiosity, and what has he got against Cats?