TRANNY OUTPUT SEALS?

        Anyone have ideas on the transmission seals yet?  I REALLY NEED THE
NUMBERS FOR THE TRANNY OUTPUT SEALS? THE TRANNY SHOP HAS NO IDEAS!  PLEASE
HELP!

Thanks,

     -Joel Brodsky

Joel, I missed any previous post on the subject, with that in mind I will
assume
your refering to the 727 in your 4x4 travelell.

I bet the seals will cross with a dodge truck application of similar vintage.
Tell them or call around and find someone more familiar with IH autos and
ask,
Let us know.

(delayed start on the way out to the garage on Saturday)
later
Tony