friend possibly going to put an 80 body on a II frame, help please

Hello all.  I have a friend that is considering some major work on a
Scout.  He is not yet sure what style of Scout he will be using, he had
originally wanted to use a Scout II, now he is thinking more along the
lines of putting a Scout 80 body on a Scout II frame.  He wanted me to
ask a question or two for him, so I am forwarding his question for him.
If you can respond directly to me or to him at the e-address below, it
will save some bandwidth that a lot of people probably don't/won't care
about....  Thanks.  You will probably be seeing more on this in the
future, he will get on the digest when he figures out what he is going to
do.  Just briefly, though, he is going to take a Scout II frame at the
very least, and put a Cummins in it, manual tranny, move back the rear
axle, and put in a custom front suspension (twin trailing arms).  I know,
I know, all you purists are saying, "yuck!", but it will be his, and he
will take care of it.  It will be purely for utility, not for showing.
Thanks again.  His email will be with his forwarded message.  His name is
Max.
Just quickly, his question pertains to possibly putting an 80 body on a
Scout II frame.  Has anyone done this??

Dan Felix
3 Scouts: 80, 80, 800