RE: Help! New Project!

>>My problem is the one I will
be driving has this UGLY 70's patterned carpet all over the back.  I want to
remove it but it is stuck in there good.  Any ideas on how to get it out?<<

Theresa,

It's been my experience that your only option is elbow grease to get glued on
carpet up. Get a good stiff 3 or 4" putty knife and sharpen the blade so it
will cut the adhesive easier. Once you get most of the carpet and backing
scraped off, you could try some paint remover to soften and remove the rest of
the adhesive.
If anyone has found a better way to do this, let's hear it.

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80
rlireland@domain.elided