Charlotte Gawking

Dan Nees posted:

>snip:
> After describing what I had seen the whole group took off after her. This
was
>truly pathetic. They would walk real fast past her and stop and turn and
>'non-chalontley' watch her walk past, then race back in front of her! I
>mean come on! Once was nice, but; it didn't change any from the first
>pass to the second. So, I don't think this chacing of advertising is
>limited to the young as Yank is for sure chronilogically challenged.

Hey Dan,

Wasn't your friend the leader of the pack? And with him being so young, I
figured he needed lessons in discreet gawking! I really only looked once, I
promise! I mean, I didn't want miss the Arizona Bikini Swimsuit Team
(didn't your friend spend some rediculous amount of money for a picture
with them?). If I hadn't been around, there's no telling how many bills he
would have given the girl in the fluorosent bikini since she was showing
WAY more that the team was!
And if I hadn't been following with you guys, I would have missed the
watermellon/frozen turkey catapult!! Now that was cool!!! Uh-oh, maybe I am
chronilogically challenged!

Yank