Debugging 304

OK..

Rebuilt carb, installed #58 (vs. 61) jets, dipped and cleaned.

Rough tuning for idle.. I need to re-read the proper procedure for
setting the mixture and hook up the tach, etc.  But it's idling outside
right now just fine, and turning the mixture in much more and it gets worse..

Anyhow..

14" of vacuum at idle.  It fluctuates between 14/13 some.. If I throttle
it, the vacuum goes down, release, and it hits 20+, then drops back to 14.

Changed the oil while I was at it..

Now to take 'er for a test drive... (crossing fingers. *smile*)

-Tom