Help! New Project!

Hey Guys,

The time has come for me to draw on the overwhelming amount of knowledge here
on the digest.

I've recently acquired 2 new Scouts to add to my collection (soon those two
will become 1), a '64 and a 6?, both model 80's.  My problem is the one I will
be driving has this UGLY 70's patterned carpet all over the back.  I want to
remove it but it is stuck in there good.  Any ideas on how to get it out?  I
tried pulling it up (the carpets gotta be 25 years old I figured it would pull
right off) No such luck.  I'm gonna start on it this weekend and hopefully be
driving it by January, sooner if I can.

This Scout used to be a postal vehicle (right hand drive) but the previous
owner switched it to left hand drive and 4WD.

I got really lucky with these, one is all there, with a few minor dents in one
of the front fenders, but the other one has great fenders so just a quick
swap.  The one I will eventually be driving has the 3 speed with an overdrive.
The parts rig has an engine but no tranny or t-case.  So I figure I should get
one great Scout out of the two.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Theresa
President - Sierra Scouts