Re: pics

Tom:

I'm not picking on you. Just reminising and laughing. If your job was as
boring as my new one is, you'd be going nuts! I certainly am.

My boss has me preparing a Powerpoint presentation for his use before the
City Council next week and he doesn't even know what he wants. He just
hangs over my shoulder and says, "Can we put this over here and that over
there?". I HATE BEING MICROMANAGED! He needs to get a grip and a little
training as to what it takes to be a leader, not a nit picker! After all,
this is what my education and twenty years of experience come down to - a
glorified secretary!

I would say, Erika is NOT the woman I was thinking of. I was speaking of
the skinny 17 or 18 year old that you and Joel went crazy for on Saturday
night at the NWBR. Her boyfreind didn't have a Scout. I think that's why
you young folks went off to the pool hall that night, to see if she was
around. Us old farts sat around the campfire, sipping Tequila and listening
to some great Hofstetter stories, although he is less illuminatory when his
wife is present.

Tom H.