Re: SleepingPlatform

>>drive the scout into a lake again
>AGAIN?!?! Tom, we need details!
>Dan Nees

Details?  I have PICTURES... and they're even scanned, just not posted and
HTML'd...

Granted, I didn't drive far enough through to get the water over the hubs
(but I have 33s... )

This was on the "Deer Lodge, Mountain Ben Lake" trail ride the weekend after
NWBRU, during which I left no body panel undamaged (except the hood,
windshield, tailgate, one headlight bezel... and the hardtop I left at
home)... and broke the spring mount off.

See, there were two ways through the trees and into the lake.  My buddy Mike
drove his Early Bronco through one way.. up over a big rock that I didn't
have the clearance up front for (shackles hit the rock I think)... so I went
a different way, that was tighter... that's when a lot of the body damage
happened, but by gosh if Mike could drive his Bronco in the lake, I could
drive my Scout in the lake!

:-)

Just wait'll I get those pics organized and HTML'd...

Of course, priority is getting the Scout running better so I can get back to
Missoula this weekend...

-Tom