Re: Dan's Master cylinder

In a brilliant stroke of genius, cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees) blurted
out:

>But, this prevents the gasket from expanding to fill the space in the MC
>where the fluid is missing, doesn't it?

Huh?

Polishing and flattening the lip of the master cylinder does nothing else
but make a perfect sealing surface for the gasket.  The way the gasket
works is otherwise unaffected.  We're only removing several thousands of an
inch of metal.

John
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    |
Conservative Libertarian      |
Life Member of the NRA        |        All the GOOD things in life
WA Arms Collectors            |              are DANGEROUS!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |
www.halcyon.com/jlandry/      |