re:Nats pics

>Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 05:01:16 -0700
>From: "Jeff Tarquinio" <tark_terra@domain.elided>
>Subject: Nats pics

>Has anyone published any pics form the nats on the web yet?  A lot of
my pics from the >show came out good, but the ones from the trail ride,
which I really wanted, all came out >bad cause of the lack of light.
Lisa took four pics of the Digesters at the farm, but none >of them came
out, the sun had begun to set on us too quickly.  I was very
disappointed.

>Layda,
>Tark '77 Terra 345/T19/D20
>   Survivor of '98 Scout Nationals

I've got some on a page that include both show and 4x Farm pictures. The
URL is:
http://www.vidtronics.com/nationals

Matt Palguta  1980 CVI Raven
    Almost got the Scout ready for Nationals
    Parked the Honda way out in the field :)