Re: parts-owners manual-question?!?

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 XxFWMxx@domain.elided wrote:

> I was looking through my owners manual for my '77 Traveler and it shows the
> optional center console (locking). I was wondering if there was still anywhere
> that i could purchase the console. i have a softtop on me traveler and the
> tailgate doesn't have a lock, and the passenger lock doesn't werk. so its
> pointless to lock the driver side door. so i need something to keep stuff
> locked up in.
>    Thanks,
>       Matt Cason
Hi Matt,
 Where are you located?I have a spare that is green and in good shape.I
don't have a key for it though.I think others have used a Tuffy brand
console with much success.Some will step up with a part # for the Tuffy.I
saw one at Carlisle and thought it was a very tough looking unit.

                            Have fum!
                            Dennis