Speaker plan...

Ok, here is the plan... once the interior is in and the new Roll bar is
installed I plan on going to Walmart buying two of their well priced 6x9
jbl 105 watt weather proof speakers and two 5 1/4 inch jbl 105 watt
weather proof speakers.  I'm going to put the two 6x9's in boxes and
attach them to the roll bar or rear sides.  I'm gonna have to cut holes
just behind the front seats along the body wall for the 5 1/4 since my
74 didn't have speakers
there.

I'm also planning on putting my sound proofing on the roof, but I'd like
something lighter and easier to work with than Joes masonite to cover
it. what else have digesters used?

Ed Kraus 1974 Scout II, I-6, less and less daylight each day I get home!
soon it will be dark when I get up and dark when I get home AGAIN! plus
I work in a underground facility. I feel like a cave dweller.