Re: Motor Mounts & Straight Steer

	My computer died (temporarely hopefully) this last week so I'm
using the University Computer labs when I have time. Anyhoo....

I just installed new motormounts on my traveler. They are the ones the
brothers in Ca. make and are rebuildable. The job was not too bad and I
didn't disconnect anything other than the old mounts and loosened the
tranny mount. Finding  good points to jack the front of the engine  up was
a little hard though, the jack worked real well under the oil filter...
 (just kidding!!!!) One of the old ones was completely seperated, drivers
side where torque pulls up)

I also put on the Straight steer, and I am VERY pleased. the truck still
wanders a tiny bit (allignment?) but feels much stiffer!!

all parts came from GUS and arrived in about three days

Mark
76 traveler

				Mark A. Pepe

University of Arizona					  Tucson, Arizona

			     mpepe@domain.elided

*Music Education Major*Tuba Player Extraordinaire*Concord Blue Devils Alum
*Sonora Desert Scouts Member *and much much more *blah blah blah*