RE:neat step ladder

>	So one more thing I was thinking about scout related is that I saw this
>nifty step ladder that one of the guys at anything scout had.  It hooked
>over your wheel to give you a platform to stand on.  I forgot to ask him
>where he got it, and now I'm on the wrong coast...  Anyone know where to
>get these at?

Maybe someone already posted this but here goes anyway.......
In the newest issue of the Harbor Freight catalog they list "The Step-up".
HF's item number: 32044-5RZH and they sell for $15.99.
It hooks over the tire and provides an adjustable height step and they
say that it fits any tire from 14" to 24.5".

Bill