Bulkhead connectors

>John, et. al.
>
>        I've found that many 78, 9, and 80 Scouts, have a single bulkhead
>connector on the drivers' side near the vacuum brake booster, instead of the
>more common, twin plug connections on the passenger side glove box.
>
>        Purely FYI, and I was surprised to look in my friend's 79 and see
>nothing but blank steel where the bulhead connectors were supposed to be!
>
>     -Joel Brodsky

Thanks Joel,
I hope that the poor guy I sent back looking for the connector I'm used
to, isn't still out there looking.

I've gotta go out and look at this Terra I own now, maybe it doesn't have
both connectors either. On my SSII, I messed around with them so much
that their presence was very familiar to me.
Regards,
John H.