more on spring lifts for my 800

Ok,
I found out that Superlift doesn't make a lift kit for a Scout 800.
So, I called a local spring shop. They told me the could build me a set
of springs with a 4" lift for about $110.00 a leaf. Now I ask you, would
these be like totally "stiff" ? hmmmm.......
Does anyone else have this problem too? Does anyone have the telephone
number to GUS? I want to ask them about Triangle lifts.
and about a drop pitman arm. OR could I myself make one? Has anyone with
a Scout 800 have had this same problem with this?
Maybe I should have bought a Scout II......
Matt Sopher