Spark plug wires

Hello,
        Does anyone have the part # for the  Navistar\International spark
plug wires for a 345 engine recently mentioned on the digest? I would
like to get a set. If the word Scout is mentioned to my local Navistar
dealer, they stop looking for the part and tell me to call GUS. (I like
GUS but if I can get it fast and local I'll go that route.) If I have the
part # they won't ask what it's for and I won't have to lie and tell them
I have an old Loadstar.

George H
72 Scout II
345

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]