Brake lines, no, brake warning light

Subject: RE:Brake lines
Author:  Matt Palguta <mpalguta@domain.elided> at internet
Date:    9/25/98 12:24 AM

     Where the rear line connects to the "distribution block"/brake warning
     light switch assembly there is an even bigger fitting.

        Question here:  I've been wondering about this - for the past few
     days, my brake indicator on my dashboard has been coming on & going
     off sporadically.  I don't use my parking brake (shame, shame, I
     know), so I don't necessarily think the switch is hung up.  Is this
     light trying to tell me something?  Something like my brakes are about
     to fail?

        Joe Costanzo
        '79 Scout II