Subject: Costanzo's steering...
Author:  jmbrodsky@domain.elided at internet
Date:    9/23/98 4:12 PM

Joe,

        This sounds like you have a bad bushing in the front eye of the right
rear leaf spring.  The axle can change thrust angle if this is the case.  Front
wheel drive cars develop this symptom with bad bushings, but it's rare in a
rear wheel drive.

        Just a thought, no expertise whatsoever...

     -Joel Brodsky