Date: Fri, 18 Sep 98 11:27:42 EDT
From: "Joe Costanzo" <joe_costanzo@domain.elided>
Subject: Torque Steer?

     Hello All,

     Something I've been meaning to ask about.  I've noticed that while
     driving, if I let off the gas (manual transmission), my truck has a
     definite pull to the right.  When I get back on the gas, the truck
     pulls to the left.  Is this torque steer?  A common characteristic of
     a '79 Scout II?  I'm running a 345.

     Any inputs are appreciated.

     Joe Costanzo
     '79 Scout II