html

Richard,
Am I one of the offending posters? I have a "new to me" mail program and
when I post to the digest a dialog box pops up and tells me that someone
I am posting to will not except HTML, It gives me the choice of sending
it simple text, simple text and HTML, and another choice which escapes
me now. I either chose the simple text option or Simple + HTML if I am
cc'ing to someone. If I choose the latter do you see it twice and have
to manualy remove the HTML version?
I see my messages so I must be doing something right, right? but I am
loath to creating more work for you.
on that subject:
I once had a manual dedicated to me by the author, he said.... "This
manual is dedicated to Willy Cunningham, without his help I would have
been done two weeks earlier." hurumph... hourly help! ;-)

Willy
SS II (only IHC related matterial in this post)