Re: Driver side door

well even when I have the door open and click the latch to the closed
position and try the inside lever it doesn't work but the outside button
does work.  So I have to roll down the window and hit the exterior button
to get out.  I tested the passenger door while open and the inside lever
pops the latch quite smartly.  So I think the problem is mechanical in
nature.  How does one adjust the interior workings of the door latch
mechanism?

Nate Campbell owner of the 1976 soon to be Woodie Scout II
         ,     Traverse City, MI ________
   '76 SII with the        Scout II Woodie (end goal)
    the top off and the doors
 the sidewalls and seats removed   http://www.nmc.edu/~campben