76 Travler W/D30

Hi All,
 I really don't think the D30 was the original front end for the
truck.When I bought the '76 the second owner said"I bought it in
Winchester with a blown out rear differential".So it seems to me that it
is very possible that the front housing was changed out.When I bought the
truck the second owner had blown up the 304.Read BIG hole in the
block,lots of metal in the pan,and a small split in the dual drain bolt
pan.I bought it for the t19 wide and the 3.73 limited slip rear with new
clutches.

                              Dennis
                              75 II "sno ghost"
                              79 II "the big ugly"