RE: Lift measure

Mike,
   I drove the truck on saturday night without shocks, and without the
u-bolts torqued. I drove VERY gingerly, but still had a little bounce
effect, BUT; I still have bounce with the shock on, so... When I jumped
on the rear bumper without shocks I almost bounced off the back of the
car. With the shocks, I can hardly move the truck when I jump on the
bumper.
   I like the feel on the road now. It is smoother on the road now, and
quieter not hitting the bump stops on every bump.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
I drove a brand new Scout II!
   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
with the Hat Trick.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.