Re: Adding to John's promotion

I hate to tell you guys this, but one of our illustriuous governmental
regulators, ran an ad in national newspapers with a title something
like:

"How to make a million dollars a year"

"Send $15 in a SASE for more information to"..........

Below this lead in, they explained about government handouts that were
available for free, explaining how to avoid frauds such as this.

The kicker:   They received thousands of requests for more info with
checks for $15 in SASE.

Yep. It can be just that easy I guess, if your market is broad enough.

Tom H.