Tail light lenses

>Harvesters,
>
>Is there anyplace to purchase new plastic covers for the
>brake/signal/backup lights?  My old ones are really thrashed.  I can't
>imagine this is something carried by Napa, but maybe one of the IH
>vendors?
>
>This is for a '75 Scout II.
>
>Rob H.

Rob,
I imagine that all of the specialty vendors have them, but I saw them for
sale at Monroe at Scott Satterlund's booth (sorry about the spelling,
Scott). I didn't buy them quickly enough, but Scott told me he had more
back home. I'm going to contact Binder Books in the next couple of days
and order a couple.
John H.