Re: Thermostats again

rikofwa@domain.elided (RIK D DESJARDIN) typed:

>Could one and all ignore my last post about The thermostats at Summit
>Racing. They are there,  but you already knew that from a earlier post
>that I hadn't read before I posted............ Boy do I need some
sleep!
>Rik

If it weren't for people posting things more than once they would never
sink in for me as good advice :) Thanks for the effort regardless of
whether it was already there.

Matt Palguta   1980 Scout II
http://www.vidtronics.com/nationals
It passed inspection today, legal for the road but a week late for
Nationals