Racer...

Well, went to Bozeman w/ a friend's '79 Bronco and flatbed.. and got the
non-racecar Scout II that was there for me..

No drivetrain at all.. but plenty of spare driveshafts in the back.  Tub
looks fairly solid, but dented in some places (I wonder if I can hawk it
for $1200 like the guy at Nats wanted)..

One good door, one not so good door.. well, "good" meaning it opens and
it's in good shape, but someone CUT the windshield frame and the wing
windows off at the top of the body tub.. no idea why.

Good hardtop w/ sliders!

Extra radiator, bench seats, Automatic trans tunnel cover, and some other
misc. stuff.. full set of dash gauges.

Not a whole lot there I need, but it's free parts.. had a fun time
getting it off the flatbed (used a tractor w/ a fork front end to put it on)

I did, however, take a look at the racer (I was told I had to take this
junk parts rig first.. because if he let me take the racer first, I'd
never come back for the junker.. :-))

345 looks to be all there, minus an alternator.. no seats, 727 is in
place.. one rear axle, NO front axle.. but the cage looks solid..

I go back to bring it home tomorrow... yee-haw.  The 345 maybe a runner
still.. gotta pull the plugs and crank it by hand a few times and clean
'er up... then we'll see.

Fun fun.

-Tom