Fun to hear

I have a son that spends considerable time after school in the weight
room at the school.  My Scout became a topic of discussion among the high
schoolers.  The topic was neither started by my son or was commented on
by my son.  It seemed everybody likes my Scout and one senior wants to
trade his 68 Dodge Dart for it.  It makes me feel good about my Scout;
that hasn't ran right for months.
    I wouldn't mind having a Dart of that vintage but being Scoutless
would be horrorfying.
Rik

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]