10,000 miles to shop

Dear Inter-jesters,
You lucky bastards have a choice of places to shop for parts! How I envy
thee. Being in Australia and owning a scout, my nearest Scout shop is over
there, about 10,000 miles plus away!!

However if some one was selling stuff over the internet, it would make my
scout ownership a lot easier. I have a business selling stock photography
over the internet (www.imagedisk.com.au), and have sold stuff all over the
world. I'm proud of the fact that I sold a photo of a basket ball to an
American company - Usa is home of basket ball but some one buys a pic of a
basketball from a little Australian company, go figure.

I'm proberly not the only bloke in the world outside the states that would
by Scout parts over the net.

Steve Garland
Somewhere in Australia