Re: Rod @ Giddum's Comments

>>Scout or PC... Scout or PC... drat it all.
>>-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
>
>Real computers use UNIX..
>Try Linux (free UNIX) on your PC.  You have no idea how fast it really
>is.

OK, so this isn't Digest related, but I hafta stick up fer myself...

BTDT, still doing it, Steve!

Every machine I own (including the laptop I use for work) runs LINUX.
Windows95 is for using my video capture card, my cheap scanner, or playing
the rare game that I do play and doesn't have a Linux binary (Quake and
Quake 2 have Linux binaries, so that covers most of it)

I have about a half dozen machines at home running Linux 24/7 running my ISP
and other fun things... and it IS faster w/ Linux.  :-)

That said, if anyone needs some help w/ Linux... just lemme know..

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
The package said, "Requires Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, or better".. so I
installed LINUX.