Fuel senders

Dan asked about fuel sender values.  FWIW, JC Whitney lists a set of three adjustable level floats, the descriptions being:

FOR GENERAL MOTORS VEHICLES: 0-90 ohms etc, etc

FOR CHRYSLER, FORD VEHICLES: 78-10 ohms etc, etc

FOR ALL VEHICLES WITH STEWART-WARNER FUEL GAUGES WITH 240-33 ohms resistance etc, etc

Doesn't say anything else about years or models.  The 78-10 looks somewhat like what my WM might want to be:  it's like 60-10, but maybe that's just coincidence.  But I was going to try the voltage regulator fix when I realized that it wouldn't go to E if I indeed bumped the voltage- maybe the missing 18 ohms is important?

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**