Re: Internet Credibility and Impact

>bashing the Internet
>to a group of customers, acquaintances and friends who have >been brought
>together because of and who share invaluable tips, tricks and >most
importantly
>moral support through it, is not the way to drum up business.

In being a member of this forum, and sharing in the experiences of all of you
and your vehicles, I feel that my standards of the quality of work that I do
on my truck are raised, compared to what they would be if I were on my own,
lost amidst a world of ferds and chebys.  I have a greater appreciation of
what I am the custodian of, and more motivation to maintain and improve it.
This translates to wanting to get the best parts available when needed, and in
a niche market the internet is an invaluable tool for tracking these down.
And I do not mind paying a few dollars more to support an indepentant operator
that provides service.
Thus far I have only had the honor of meeting one of you and found a very
kindered spirit.  Heck, he even goes to the same school I graduated from (a
small, niche market, high quality school at that).  I look forward to meeting
more of you, Tulare in spring, right?
I like you, too, John Hofstetter.

Dennis Millward
63 1200 4x4