EFI relay

John H,

Thanks John, I was just wondering if all the efi kits came with a relay.
Steve said his did and so did you. I'll give Holley a call or an email
and get the specs. I'm sure I can find one locally.

Well spoken comment regarding Rod vs the Internet. I've gotten plenty of
excellent information from you folks that I consider friends and kindred
spirits.  If you belong to any other digests, you will understand how
special the IHC-digest is.

A continuation on the electical problem I'm having.  THe high beams work
but the lows don't. The dash lights work but the idiot lights don't.

Sounds like the switch is bad but that doesn't explain the idiot lights
does it?

Kendude

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]