Re: Rod at Giddum' Up

In a message dated 9/16/98 5:48:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time, owner-ihc-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< The recent conversations regarding weatherstripping is a perfect example of
 why I dont waste my time with the internet. In my opinion the internet is an
 out-of-control forum where anyone with a modem can represent himself as an
 expert or critic at the expense of anyone he chooses.  >>

Hint to Rod:

Sarcasm and ridicule are not usually the best methods when dealing with your
customer base. . .

Chris