Re: Wheel Cylinder Push rods needed

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:14:33 -0400 (EDT), Daniel Nees wrote:

>Jerry, I could mail you a spare one I have, but; it would be just as
>easy for you to go to a junkyard.

and

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998 15:18:56 PDT, Steven Stegmann wrote:

>Everything I've needed in the way of brake hardware for my rear wheels
>(Scout) has fit Ford rear brakes.  I'd bet the push rods do too.

Well I went to the NAPA local to me and they had what was said to fit.
I noticed that the shank was rounded at the base and the original was
squared off so we'll see. Jerry Muncie got in first with the offer to
mail one to me and I provided him the details. I' m going to see how
well the new one fits probably on Friday night. Thanks for the offers
though.

Jerry Whitteridge
jrwhitt@domain.elided
91 Jeep Wrangler