Rod @ Giddum's Comments

I have a comments regarding Rod's musings:

>The following was posted for Rod Phillips owner of Giddum' Up Scout:
"The recent conversations regarding weather-stripping is a perfect example
of
why I dont waste my time with the internet. In my opinion (snip)"

Were it not for Rod and the other aftermarket international supporters, I
would never have my Scout looking and running (well when I finish the motor
it will run) like it does today.  The value of the goods and services I get
has always been very good.  In that respect, I agree with Rod 100%.

I have to disagree with Rod's comment regarding wasting his time on the
internet though.  As we share ideas and ponder Manderisms, it is comforting
to know that experts are on the sidelines to pitch in a word or two when we
get off track.  News, good or bad travels too fast these days (witness our
fearless leader's latest quandry).

The internet was not a waste of time for Superscout when I happened on the
ScoutChaser's internet specials and ordered a set of Poly transmission
mounts yesterday.  Not much of a purchase, I'll admit, but one I may have
made somewhere else if John was not on the internet.

And that is my opinion.

Ralph