SS II Midas: first look

Well I finaly got over to Riverton Wyoming and had a look at the SS II
Midas. This is what I saw:
Dark green paint (metal flake) with brownish (looks like wood grain from
a distance) design on the side.  The paint looks good but I did notice
over spray on Mirror, under hood, etc. not bad but if I can notice it
then   a judge at a show would (this observation is from a guy that has
primer for a paint job, two years now). Looked to me like the outside
door inserts are the fiberglass reproductions, they look fine and only
by comparing texture (fiberglass is slicker) and fasteners could one
tell. Some one wanted to know what would be different about a Midas
interiour in a SS II, the only things I could pick up on was a seering
wheel with the scout logo in the center, plastic or lexan tranny tunnel
cover, bucket seats with fold up arm rests, and a back seat that is much
narrower than my stock back seat and has head rests. Engine looked stock
IHC, NO oil drips on the ground underneath (perhaps thats the Midas
option). I did not get a chance to talk with the owner as he was busy,
busy, busy.... parts guy at an auto parts store. We will talk some other
time, he has the lineset ticket and pictures of the restoration he wants
to show me. The license plates on the rig are Native American plates
from Oklahoma, belongs to Daryl Grey  (ring a bell for one of the
"known" SS II Midas's?).
I have permission to post the sellers name and Phone number to
interested parties.Looks like it has been for sale for some time judging
by the condition of the duct tape (not) holding up the for sale signs.

Willy
SS II
Sig. file that will fit on a lot smaller T-shirt than I *should* wear.
<g>