Nat Pictures

I just thought I'd chime in with my offer of nationals pics.  Got 2 or
so rolls of film developed with doubles, and can get them redone on a cd
if necessary.  I know Bill is pretty busy, so maybe Tom or Dan would
want them to post on their site.  Almost all are very good quality.
Most are of individual trucks, 3/4 shot, and I may have missed some of
you guys (Dan & Epp) but you are probably on video, which is a whole
nother venue.  I guess this may be incentive for starting my own web
page, and getting a scanner, and upgrading my computer, and ......

Nikki says Hi to everyone, she had a ball, and is telling her cow-orkers
all about it.  I'd like to see the looks on thier faces!

Thanks,
Rob C.
robc10x@domain.elided