Stop, Drop, and Roll

Hey guys,
I was thinking through the incident, and I am positive that we did not
do a 360, it was just too gentle.  I remember the passenger's side
"bump" and starting to spin, just when I though I could pull it out, I
felt the drivers side "bump".  After that I could feel the truck rolling
real slow over onto it's side.  I think we slid down off the back of the
honda, back into the street, but I am waiting for the pictures to see
where exactly we ended up in relation to the honda.  I think it was
about 10 ft back from it.  This may sound wierd, but it is the only
explaination that fits with the damage and "gentleness" of the incident.
The windshield frame is not square any more, there is about a 1/2" gap
at the passengers top and the drivers bottom, and the top is crunched at
the top drivers corner.  I think I will convert it to a Tark bed since
it was just a work truck.  Note for Dan, this was a one way street and
the honda was parked on the left side of the street, if this helps clear
it up.  Alone with the titantic analogy, it was a white SUV that clipped
us <vbg>  maybe Tom should have yelled "SUV, right ahead!"

Epp
Captain of the RMS Scoutantic