Re: shocks

Any idea where to find a great deal on shocks for a Scout II with a 4"
lift. This is a 90% rock-crawler, I don't need (or want) RS-9000, just 4
shocks for $100 or less.

        Bob,

        I bought 4 SoftRide shocks (Skyjacker) from National Tire & Wheel about
        a year ago for exactly $100 when I bought (from the same place) my
        Skyjacker lift.  They may or may not sell the shocks at that price
        alone.

        Sorry, I don't have their phone number handy, but they're located in
        West Virginia - I believe it's Wheeling - if you want to track them
        down.

        Joe Costanzo
        '79 Scout II